Extra date added for this course on the 2nd October, as this date has now sold out: Book Here
This full-day practical programme provides delegates with the necessary skills and knowledge to prepare and process documents encountered when exporting goods overseas. It is fully supported with user friendly and up-to-date notes (including copies of completed documents) to ensure they can operate effectively back in the workplace.
During the programme delegates will study the principles and current industry practices required to ensure that they can process documents thus ensuring they operate both legally and cost effectively. They will study all of the critical documents - and will know how to complete them, what to do with them and WHY they are preparing them.
• "The foundations" - including a study of information sources, legal requirements, record keeping and software systems
• A study of the significance of documentary content - with specific reference to Incoterms 2010, how to prove origin and the commodity code
• The exporters commercial documents - quotations, invoices and packing lists
• The "origin documents" - including C/Os, EUR1s and ATRs
• Offical documents - the export licence, pre-shipment inspection, and C88 SAD at Customs' clearance
• Dealing with the freight forwarder - including ECSIs, SSNs,
• The proof of export documents - including Bills of lading, AWBS and CMR notes.
• Payment mechanisms and a review of the documents needed to ensure payment
At the end of the programme delegates will have received training to ensure they can confidently deal with export documents within their organisation thus ensuring both legal compliance and cost effectiveness for all of their exports.
Who should attend?
All those working in export administration, export sales and freight moving who are required to deal with export documents within their organisation. Newcomers and experienced staff needing a refresher programme on current requirements will benefit greatly from this programme.
Cost inclusive of certification fee and Lunch.
To Book your place Contact Nick@devonchamber.co.uk
Chamber Accredited Training
Devon Chamber of Commerce is your business’ most important source of international trade advice and support. That’s why we offer high quality training courses for first time and existing exporters that cover the critical steps for any new export drive.
Our courses are now accredited by British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) and together form a curriculum that provides invaluable basic skills for small and large companies alike. Candidates must demonstrate knowledge of the subject and their performance will be marked by external examiners on the completion of each module. Candidates will receive a certificate for each module successfully completed, and achievement of six credits will result in the candidate obtaining a nationally recognised Foundation Award in International Trade. That’s why we offer high quality training courses for first time and existing exporters that cover the critical steps for any new export drive.
Book all six courses at the same time and receive a 10% discount.
Enter your email address below to join our mailing list and receive all the latest Chamber news.