Let's start with a few Cyber Security Statistics that you need to be aware of (Source Infotech)
1. 75% of data breaches are waged against small Institutions and Businesses
2. >90% of Hacking attacks start with a Phishing email
3. 88% of UK data breaches are caused by human error
4. 70% of employees don't understand Cyber Security
5. Only 20% of UK Businesses had staff take part in Cyber Security Training.
The Dark Web is where Cyber Criminals can purchase stolen email addresses and passwords so they can begin their activities so as a first step it makes sense for us to check if your company domain has been exposed. We are offering this service free of charge for Chamber members.
Should something be found Integrated Cyber can protect your business with a Dark Web monitoring platform that combines human and sophisticated Dark Web intelligence with search capabilities to identify, analyse and proactively monitor your organisation for compromised or stolen employee and customer data.
Between now and the end of the year we are offering members of the Chamber a free Dark Web Search and Report. Just call Richard on 0203 727 0615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
This Member To Member Deal is promoted by Devon & Plymouth Chamber of Commerce - UK.
Click the link below and enter your email address to join our mailing list and receive all the latest Chamber news.