Five Good Things That Have Happened at the Chamber This Week
Happy Friday to everyone and we hope you have had a good week! In Chamber terms we have five good things that have happened this week that we would like to share with you.
- We put on a highly successful Crunchy Breakfast on Thursday, in partnership with the Crowne Plaza. The theme was around bridging the skills gap and we had some excellent and very engaging speakers, so thank you to them all. Keep your eye on our events page for more events coming up!
- In the last week we’ve had 6 new members join the Chamber – welcome to Big Ant Group, Black Rock Beach Resort, Blue Cross, Helliers Ltd, Ian Williams Ltd and Still Doctors. We’re happy to have you on board and look forward to working with you
- Our International trade team have produced documents and interacted with over 30 companies this week ensuring that shipments arrive at their destinations
- The new Marketing, Events and Communications team are gelling well, and members are really appreciating their support
- Our CEO Stuart Elford chaired the British Chambers of Commerce SW meeting earlier this week. Our key position statements have also been drafted against which we shall lobby on your behalf