Happy Friday to everyone and we hope you have had a good week! In Chamber terms we would like to share five of the good things that have happened this week.
- This week our International Trade team have produced certificates for Devon businesses exporting to Iraq, UAE, India, China, Qatar, Italy, Turkey, South Africa, Croatia, Israel, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Mexico and the Ivory Coast
- In the last week we’ve had 2 new members join the Chamber – welcome to Bridge Connect Limited and Plymouth Raiders. It’s fantastic to have you on board and we look forward to working with you
- Our International Trade team have 7 people booked on their new Customs Declaration Course which has only just been released – a fantastic response rate
- Our Membership and Marketing Executives, Samantha Kerswill and Claire Millar attended the highly successful Fast Track to Growth (FT2G) event at Dartington Hall and made numerous connections with businesses from across Devon
- Our IT provider ITEC have agreed to sponsor our new 75” TV for our Boardroom. This will be installed ready for the next Meet the Chamber event that takes place on Wednesday 1st May. Come along and meet the team and find out what the Chamber can do for you.